Read in March:
12) Shamini Flint — Inspector Singh Investigates: A Most Peculiar Malaysian Mystery (reviewed on 14 March)
13) Ruth Rendell — Portobello (reviewed on 20 March)
14) Dan Abnett — Torchwood: Border Princes (reviewed on 1 April)
15) WJ Burley — Wycliffe and the Beales
16) WJ Burley — Wycliffe and the Last Rites
17) WJ Burley — Wycliffe and the Three Toed Pussy
18) WJ Burley — Wycliffe and the Guilt-Edged Alibi
and started but haven’t finished yet: WJ Burley — Wycliffe and the Redhead.
I’ll try to get the Wycliffe books reviewed over the next couple of weeks, but I’m busy so I’m not promising anything. Generally good, but there’s a nasty touch of homophobia in Three Toed Pussy (the oldest of the books) which is likely to be off-putting to many of those who read my posts.