And the full list for June. Most of these have had brief notes or short reviews blogged earlier this month.
56) Chaz Brenchley — Light Errant
Re-read of the sequel to the stunning dark urban fantasy Dead of Light.
57) Agatha Christie — Three Radio Mysteries: volume 1 http://book
Three of Christie’s short stories, adapted into half hour radio plays and updated to a modern (at the time of broadcast in 2002) setting.
59) Sam Starbuck — Condition of Release
A reread of Sam’s novel-length take on Cyberwoman, which I adore and reread every so often.
60) Linda Nagata — Hepen The Watcher
62) Dick Francis — For Kicks
63) Margery Allingham — Mystery Mile
64) Francis Durbridge — The World of Tim Frazer
First of what is apparently a trilogy of thrillers about Tim Frazer, engineer turned secret service agent.
66) Naomi Mitchison – Solution 3 Three
An old favourite of mine, picked up for a re-read and DNF not because I don’t like it, but because I put it down somewhere and was too spaced out on migraine aura to find it and pick it up again. At this point I’d probably need to start from the beginning.