Why yes, I *am* going through my email backlog… Here is a message from our sponsors about a one day sale. It covers Loose Id’s entire catalogue, and you may find a selection of my delightful romances at my Loose Id author page.
Are you exhausted from Christmas? Sick to death of carols? Wishing people had shopped off your wishlists instead of QVC and SkyMall?
Loose Id has exactly what you’re looking for: a no-crowds, no-hassle, shop in your pajamas 25% off sale.
We know there are lots of choices for where to buy your e-books. Lots of them have great discounts. You can shop for all your favorite authors in one place. Even so, we think you’ll want to shop Loose Id this Boxing Day, and here’s why:
- Customer service that’s intimately familiar with the books you’re purchasing.
- Customer service that’s intimately familiar with the devices you’re reading on.
- Customer service that’s friendly and knowledgeable and able to provide recommendations.
- 25% off every book, every purchase, including previously discounted titles.
- A great customer rewards program: earn Idcents with each purchase, when you leave reviews, or share books using the ‘share this’ feature on the product pages, and use them to buy more great books. No separate sign-up required.
- Our VIP Club: get 15% off every book you purchase from us in 2015, for $29.99, and if you become a member before January 1, get $10.00 worth of Idcents free!
- Shopping Loose Id puts more money in authors’ pockets, and less in Big Business’s. That means they can afford to stay home and write more books!
Give yourself the gift of pleasure. Shop Loose Id’s annual
What I Really Wanted for Christmas Sale
December 26, from midnight PST to midnight PST.
(At least) 25% off all currently available books. No coupons, no exceptions.